Our Digital Marketing company is looking for an intelligent and creative content writer to join our team full time. We need a storyteller with a talent for keeping a reader’s interest with clear, concise, and compelling unique content. Your writing should also be able to capture the tone of our company brand.
The job position is for one of our major clients that works with the real estate agents across US, connecting both the buyer and seller with the local real estate agent they need.
The candidate would be responsible for producing engaging content in the form of unique blogs/articles, newsletters, press releases, social media interactions and ensuring that content is unique and published in a timely manner. It is a full-time position, and must be willing to work on-site.
- Fluent in English
- Excellent grammar, spelling, editing, proofreading and fact-checking skills
- Skilled in writing persuasive and informative unique content
- Ability to juggle multiple projects alone or as part of a team
- Ability to work under minimal supervision
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and Google Drive
- Creative mind
- Living in/near Oradea – Romania
- Long term commitment and working in a professional environment
- Previous experience in this niche is not mandatory but it will give you an advantage
- Professional writing experience
- Knowledge and in-depth understanding of real estate industry is an advantage
- Past advertising, PR or marketing agency experience
- Interest in working in a start-up environment
- SEO knowledge
- Photoshop/photo editing
- Graphic design
We are looking for creative, computer savvy, self-driven, highly motivated, goal-oriented, RELIABLE employees to join our team. Experience is a plus however not the final decision maker.
The statements contained herein reflect general details as necessary to describe the principal functions of this job, the level of knowledge and skill typically required, and the scope of responsibility but should not be considered an all-inclusive listing of work requirements.
To apply for this position: Please submit your resume and links to writing samples (if such samples exists) to firstname.lastname@example.org